• Breaking News

    We are The one Who All Updates News Software products are available on this blog must visit and enjoy the features of Fmintthe one.

    Thursday, August 25, 2016

    Which car is Unsafe Little On One OR SUV



    I’m searching for my first vehicle and I can’t decide what type of car I want. Little cars(Honda civics…etc) are better on gas, but I feel like if I got into a wreck I’d get crushed to death a lot easier in a small car. SUV’s are bigger and in my opinion easier and more comfortable to drive and it’s easier to see when merging. My bf and I are moving into our first trailer in august and I’m worried an SUV payment is gonna hurt us financially(but he can have a $300 truck payment).. Lol. I’m very indecisive on this. What’s your opinion? The biggest reasons I want an SUV(Jeep grand Cherokee..etc) is because I need to get through ice and snow in the winter, and I feel like they’re just overall safer than smaller vehicles.

    SUV’s are useless if you don’t have any real need for one.

    They are also more prone to rollover collisions and easier to lose control during evasive maneuvering, so really, they aren’t any safer.

    Jeep Grand Cherokee is an expensive status vehicle that will spend more time in the mechanics than out on the road. Numerous consumer complaints regarding transmission problems and engine overheating. If you look closely you can see exposed wiring and poor attention to detail. It is also a massive vehicle but still only seats four adults comfortably and has about the same cargo capacity as an average mid sized sedan. It handles sloppy with incommunicative, imprecise steering, high body-roll and sluggish response. Only gets in teens in terms of gas mileage and they cost a pretty penny compared to smaller vehicles. I’ve driven several, and I used to own one for about a year before I realized I absolutely hated it. Everything from the handling, to the cargo, to the awful and stubborn shifting transmission was intolerable especially considering the price. It can’t even go offroad. I’ve been around Chrysler products for years and their philosophy is built it with shoddy, cheap quality and dress it up in glitter, and ignore consumer complaints. I sold the Jeep for an Acura TSX. Jeep GC is not worth it AT ALL, in my opinion.

    If you really want an SUV I would get something smaller like a Honda CRV or HRV, Jeep Renegade, etc. Or just get a smaller sedan. All cars these days have strict safety regulations and there is really no difference in terms of safety no matter which car you choose.

    When all else is equal, the greater mass always win but when it comes to car design and engineering, nothing is equal or that simple.

    Modern vehicles are designed with crumple zones, high strength and ultra high strength steel, air bags, various electronic traction aids, etc. which help lessen occupant injury. But you know what is the greatest way of surviving any collision is? Not being involved in the collision in the first place. Smaller and lighter vehicles are generally more nimble and maneuverable compared to SUV’s ( which tend to be more tippy due to their higher centre of gravity.

    Stick with a smaller vehicle which is cheaper to buy and run. Use some of that saved money to equip that vehicle with a full set of quality winter tires and along with sensible driving technique, get through pretty much anything winter can throw at you and laugh as you pass all those SUV’s in the ditch that thought they were unstoppable right up until the driver skidded off the road.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel